JJRC H37 Pocket Drone – LOVE is a new folding drone that features WiFi FPV, altitude hold, headless mode and more. The design of this drone is very nice and its high portability with the motor arms and propellers folding into the body allows you to fit it in your pocket.
|ITEM NO. H37|
|ITEM INCLUDED||1* Quadcopter||1* Color Box||FUNCTIONS||foldable arms design, altitude hold, wifi real-time video transmission, video recording, taking photos, 360°flips, headless mode, up/down, forward/backward, turn left/right, left/right, hover, etc.|
|1* Lipo Battery||1* USB Cable|
|4* Spare Blade||1* Camera|
|CTN MEASURE||45.5 * 32.5 * 39.5 = 0.058||MAIN MATERIAL||ABS|
|QTY/CTN||60 PCS||BATTERY CAPACITY||3.7V(500mAh) Li-poly|
|CHARGING TIME||about 120 minutes||RUNING TIME||7-8 minutes|
|COLOR BOX SIZE||15.5 * 8.5 * 6CM||PACKING||C/B|
|ITEM SIZE||13.5 * 6.5 * 2.5CM (folded size)||OPERATION AREA||about 40 meters|
|PRODUCT COLOR||black||CAMERA||640*480 + WiFi FPV|
|DESCRIPTION||Altitude Hold & Mini WiFi FPV Drone||CONTROLLER BATTERY||N/A|
- Innovative selfie drone
- Shiny ABS shell, with lovely pink color
- 6-axis gyro allows for more stable and flexible flight
- Equipped with the advanced barometer for Altitude Hold function
- You can flip, roll or spin the ELFIE – LOVE
- With headless mode, the drone always follows your commands by flying in the direction you want
- Upgraded 0.3MP 480P HD camera for high quality photos
- WiFi real-time transmission FPV system can capture photos and record videos for your great memory
- Motor arms and propellers can be folded for easy carrying
- App support: iOS 7.0 or above, Android 4.1 or above
It fits snugly into my pocket. It’ll also easily fit into just about any backpack, which is something I’m very excited about. Using your smartphone to control the JJRC H37 Pocket Drone means you don’t have to worry about carrying around a transmitter as well. Really, the JJRC H37 Pocket Drone is all you need and you’re good to go. Portability is definitely one area where these selfie drones shine.
It even comes with a neat little carrying pouch for storage!
The arms fold neatly into the quadcopter, and inside of the pouch I wouldn’t feel worried about it getting damaged in a backpack, even with other things inside.
It’s also extremely light – weighing only 73 grams. That means you won’t have to go through FAA registration for this drone.
Setup is rather simple. Simply power on the quadcopter via the power button on top, and connect to the WiFi signal. Mine was called “JJRC_000000” where the 0’s were a bunch of random numbers. Then download and open up the JJRC UFO app (iOS) (android), and it’s time to start flying!
JJRC H37 Pocket Drone VS. ZEROTECH DOBBY VS. YUNEEC BREEZE